Full Management contract
In order for your facility to function at its’ full potential and strive in the industry you must think outside the box, be different, create a niche market, respond to market needs. One of the best ways to do this in the elderly care industry and keep your house full at all times is to expand your level of care and expertise and also be able to access special programs that can help your facility grow(like ALW which will be discussed on the next point?).
The market is in a huge need of 6 beds facilities that provide a higher level of care(memory care, dementia, alzheimer diabetes, tubes). If you have the time and expertise to do it it’s always better to do it yourself, but if not, a management contract with our company will save you. We manage and operate the daily activities of both new facilities and existing ones
- Business Audit and Client Appraisal: This service is for existing businesses that want to make sure they are in compliance or Professionals that need assistance with appraising and placing residents to the right facilities or for Rcfe owners that need funneling the right residents towards their facilities
- Special programs for Elderly: The Assisted Living Waiver (ALW) is a Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver that was created by legislation that directed the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) to develop and implement the project to test the efficacy of assisted living as a Medi-Cal benefit.
To be eligible to receive services as an ALW Participant, an individual must meet all of the following ALW eligibility criteria:
- Age 21 or older
- Have full-scope Medi-Cal eligibility with zero share of cost
- Have care needs equal to those of Medi-Cal-funded residents living and receiving care in Nursing Facilities
- Willing to live in an assisted living setting as an alternative to a Nursing Facility
- Able to reside safely in an assisted living facility or public subsidized housing